Arthroschool and CAP Solutions, we work to protect the privacy of people who use our site to ensure that our users benefit safely and fully from our services
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small piece of data that a website asks your browser to store on your computer or mobile device. The cookie allows the website to "remember" your actions or preferences over time.
Most Internet browsers support cookies; however, users can set their browsers to decline certain types of cookies or specific cookies. Further, users can delete cookies at any time.
What types of cookies do we use?
First-Party and Third-Party Cookies
We use both first-party and third-party cookies on our website.
First-party cookies are cookies issued from the arthroschool.com and arthroschool.com domain that are generally used to identify language and location preferences or render basic site functionality.
Third-party cookies belong to and are managed by other parties, such as Cap Solutions business partners or service providers. These cookies may be required to render certain forms, such as the submission of a job application, or to allow for some advertising outside of the Arthroschool website.
Session cookies are temporary cookies that are used to remember you during the course of your visit to the website, and they expire when you close the web browser.
Persistent cookies are used to remember your preferences within the website and remain on your desktop or mobile device even after you close your browser or restart your computer. We use these cookies to analyse user behavior to establish visit patterns so that we can improve our website functionality for you and others who visit our website(s). These cookies also allow us to serve you with targeted advertising and measure the effectiveness of our site functionality and advertising.
How are cookies used for advertising purposes?
Cookies and ad technology such as web beacons, pixels, and anonymous ad network tags help us serve relevant ads to you more effectively. They also help us collect aggregated audit data, research, and performance reporting for advertisers. Pixels enable us to understand and improve the delivery of ads to you, and know when certain ads have been shown to you. Since your web browser may request advertisements and web beacons directly from ad network servers, these networks can view, edit, or set their own cookies, just as if you had requested a web page from their site.
How are third party cookies used?
How do I reject and delete cookies?
What Rights Do You Have?
• To find out if personal data has been processed,
• Request information about personal data if it has been processed,
• To learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with their purpose,
• To know the third parties to which personal data are transferred at home or abroad,
• Request correction of personal data if incomplete or incorrect processing and request notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to which the personal data are transferred,
• To request the deletion or destruction of personal data in the case of the elimination of the reasons that require its processing, and to request notification of the transaction made in this scope to the third parties to which the personal data are transferred, although it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the law and other relevant laws,
• Objecting to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
• Request damages in the case of damages due to unlawful processing of personal data
When communicated by the methods specified in the Policy on the Processing and Protection of Personal Data, it will be evaluated and finalized within 30 (thirty) days in any case.
Arthroschool and Cap Solutions may change the policy provisions at any time. Current Policy gains effectiveness on the date it is
Add to my list
Deleted from the Mylist..
Deleted from the Mylist..
An error occurred
Your comment will be displayed as soon as possible.
Your new password has been sent to your e-mail address.